Tuesday, December 4, 2012

huh, well here goes:


blaque plague
  -or-
wired tar


no, it wasn't just fiction when i conscribed my dreams; they were legit-i-mentally fucked
up and dark.
                                          *
no, i don't think i'm outclassed or do not belong in 'school,' however, i did think
someone was giving me shit about my credentials. i simply stared to show my intensity and
realized it may appear as in-asinine-nity.
                                          *
no, that wasn't me present in those documents. i was referred to as 'the smoking man,'
something that carried a certain cache and part past prestige/pastiche. what was omitted
was my commitment to doing a jive to everyone's turkey; i was mis-labeled and actually
was the, referred by most in the know, 'perpetual blight,'