Wednesday, November 18, 2020

I'm sorry I almost battle-raged you

 



If you didn't catch that simple title, you're gonna be confused by the history, a simple allegory.  St. Elsewhere was a tv series that I never saw but still understand since I live in a snow globe, but I'm gonna straight ride this until they cancel my seriousness.

And reality seems to be a thinning that Stephen King may have purported but no one supported as a plot until this shit started the Earth spinning like a Randall Flagg.  Say, we're about a pandemic away, and we just laugh.

Catfish yourself, caught like a simple selfie spread across the cafeteria, a corona of a school that only glances sideways at the virus that makes one only stare at the Sun, hopefully to blind themselves to the hazard caused by a basic dumpster fire that cooks no flash-pan but everybody expects Halliburton and is seared by the results while still choking on this scheme I pulled on myself!