Monday, January 28, 2013

my music


 

it's the streets
 -or-
an answer egg
 
 
 
<woke up in the pm, thought it was the am; phone woke me>
 
bizarre abasement, a fleeting, felating thought, but it was over. the time shifted to 2008, this i felt more in my marrow than knew for sure. this maze was intimidating.
 
<called the del-del, got no answer; it may be out of business>
 
dial-tone, not the extension i was dialing, but it infinitely reminded me of something. a clever reminder, a jest in multiple takes: it was a deparment-store security feed. i guess i had tripped it.
 
<septic answer: the dreams are just that; dispiriting, yes>
 
stirred quite the fry in an imagined wedding. i was actually invited, but imbibed, and made quite the scene. for some reason i was upset that shrimp cocktails consisted the only protein. i take that seriously. the rest was just trippy. maybe i should rethink my stance...